On May 4th, the partners organized a webinar focusing on e-mobility solutions in East Africa. The program was the following:
- Global perspectives and Overview of e-mobility initiatives in East Africa by Ms. Judith Adem Owigar, UN HABITAT;
- Practitioner experience by Mr. Alex Makaliwa, General Manager, Solar e-cycle, Nairobi, Kenya;
- State of E-mobility by Mr. Michael Muchiri, Ministry of Transport, Kenya.
- Electric 3-wheelers in Bangladesh by Mr. SohelAhmed, Grameen Shakti, INFORSE Coord. in Bangladesh
- Lessons from Europe & Closing remarks – Mr. Gunnar Boye Olesen, INFORSE secretariat
The event was moderated by Mr. Kimbowa Richard, INFORSE-East Africa Chair, UCSD.